PASTA CARBONARA WITH COUNTRY BACON
Description & Ingredients
Enjoy the incomparable taste of a carbonara sauce recipe made with country bacon
250 g of PW peasant sliced bacon or PW peasant lardons
500 g of pasta of your choice
50 cl of fresh cream
3 egg yolks
1 pinch of salt for cooking the pasta
1 white onion
- Cook the pasta in a large volume of lightly salted boiling water according to the pasta recipe chosen.
- Chop the onions and fry them in a pan. As soon as they are golden, add the Philippe WAGNER peasant bacon and brown them in turn.
- Prepare the fresh cream, eggs and pepper in a bowl and mix.
- Remove the country bacon from the heat as soon as they are golden and add them to the cream.
- Once the pasta is cooked al dente, drain it and add the cream and lardons. Put back on low heat if the dish has cooled down.
- Serve and enjoy immediately! Enjoy the incomparable taste of a carbonara sauce recipe made with country bacon.
You can play on the variations of pasta: egg, durum wheat, wholemeal ... You can also customize your recipe by adding mushrooms, fresh herbs, a little garlic to your taste!